Multidisciplinary teams of Graduate (Master and PhD students) and Undergraduate students from Architecture, Landscape, Civil Engineering and related disciplines are accepted. Team and individual entries are accepted. Only one project may be submitted per person or per team.
You can choose the whole area along the monorail trajectory or only one specific part, for example 2 or 3 sites within the same competition site area as the site for your proposal.
All proposals should contain one or more of below features:
– linear landscape
– low carbon city concept
– overall sustainable concept
– green space design
– usage of renewable energy systems – sustainable transport systems
– connection to the surrounding area
For registration, send an e-mail to email@example.com, containing;
• names of all participants of your team, individual entries are accepted as well
• name of university including name of faculty and/or department
• e-mail address of the team’s head student
After your registration is completed, you will receive a registration number which must be integrated in all boards of your final submission.
No registration fees are required for the competition.
The official language of the competition is English.
• Digital form: 4 (four) A2 panels (JPEG files)
• Panel size: A2 (594mm x 420mm) (landscape format = horizontal orientation)
• The boards should contain project concept, diagrams, plans, sections, perspectives, and photographs, all in English.
• Entries must contain the registration digit in the lower right corner on all boards (18pt).
• No names of participants or affiliations are allowed on the boards.
• Proposals shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Proposals are not accepted after closing date for proposal submissions.
• File name: the registration number followed by page number 01, 02, 03 and 04, and 05 for the project statement, ex. LLKM23001-01, LLKM23001-02, etc.